Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Lidocaine HCl (10.56%); topical anesthetic.
Inactive Ingredients: Methylparaben, Generic hypoallergenic filler, Water.
Use Lidocaine 10.56% as a foot pain, back pain, muscle and joint pain, or arthritis pain relief cream. Works great on mosquito bites. Lidocaine 10.56% comes in an odor-free cream that stays wet on its own–allowing maximum absorption into the applied area.
Lidocaine 10 is Real-time Pain Relief without a prescription. ®
HOW MUCH IS 30 GRAMS?
-In liquid form, this is as much content as a small tube of toothpaste.
WORKS IN MINUTES:
- Fast-acting Lidocaine cream penetrates to provide numbing relief for hours.
- Easily washes out of clothing.
- Low incidence of contact dermatitis (non-allergenic to most)
- Adults and Children over 12: Apply a thin layer to affected area every six to eight hours.
- Children 12 years or younger: Consult a doctor.
- Do not use on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated, or swollen skin.
- Do not use on puncture wounds.
- Do not use for more than one week without consulting a doctor.
- Do not allow contact with eyes or mucus surfaces.
- Do not apply local heat, such as heating pads, to the area of use.
- Do not use if the underlying condition worsens. Please consult a doctor.
- Do not use if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days. Again, consult a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not ingest; if swallowed, get medical help immediately.